About Me
- Name: Sunshine
Random facts about me: *My left sock always goes on first *I ordained myself online at a random Internet church and am now officially Reverend Sunshine, and can marry people in 42 US states and a few provinces. You only need to call me "Your Holiness" on special occasions. *My novel of choice for my sixth grade book report was "War and Peace". *My first trip abroad was when I moved to Tokyo for two years. *I don't eat my crusts. *My all time favourite movie is "The Pirate Movie", which is a hilarious 1982 remake of the Pirates of Penzance. Very few people appreciate its status as a cinematic gem.
Previous Posts
- Danube views and Sachertorte.
- Hangin' with Dracula and other tales of Romania.
- Lord of the Flies!
- Ah, Bulgaria...uncivilized, but intriguing.
- In which I attempt to post my blog from Turkey - w...
- One week to Europe, bay-bee!
- Sick to death of Ursula Le Guin...but counting the...
- I suppose sometimes things have to get worse to ge...
- Creepy books, and the beginning of my thesis.
- In which Mommy and I look for leprechauns.



4 Comments:
At 7:41 a.m.,
My5flutterbies said…
Happy Birthday Miss Sunshine! Did you get my ecards? I only sent one or two or three or....hahahaha just a few... Have a fantastic day!
At 9:46 a.m.,
Paul said…
A thousand cheerful birthday wishes!!! May you enjoy hundreds more eventful and exotic birthdays.
Waitaminute... I've you've hit 30 then it means I'm not far behind. I now proclaim you to be 26 years old!
At 6:21 p.m.,
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday Sunshine!!! And I hope you like me email! I hope you have a blast today, and we'll have to do a joint celebration thingy when you get back!
At 4:01 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE! YAY for your dirty thirties!! sounds like your trip is going well so far. Hope you had a great day, I was up in Vernon for a week and just got back, so sorry its late!!!! :)
Happy 30th!
Stacey xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home