A quick update.
With finishing my thesis of somewhat more vital importance than it seemed last week, this will be brief.
Mom appears to be getting better, although still no word on what the source is, and she'll be in the hospital for awhile yet.
She has a phone in her room, and so I can talk to her and hear that she's (reasonably) normal and that's making me feel better as well.
Will keep my nose to the grindstone for the next three weeks so I can hightail it of Dodge!
Mom appears to be getting better, although still no word on what the source is, and she'll be in the hospital for awhile yet.
She has a phone in her room, and so I can talk to her and hear that she's (reasonably) normal and that's making me feel better as well.
Will keep my nose to the grindstone for the next three weeks so I can hightail it of Dodge!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home