Getting better...it's a fairytale.
Second brain hemorrhage and the doctors have told me to be home as soon as possible. There's a possibility that she may not remember me if I delay. Leaving this Saturday. Thesis is not doing, nothing is packed yet and I've lost so much stress weight that I may blow away in a strong wind.
Home soon. Send happy thoughts.
Home soon. Send happy thoughts.

2 Comments:
At 8:54 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Call me if you need anything. I have to go get the cat from my parents tomorrow and sent you their phone number just in case.
At 1:32 a.m.,
Unknown said…
Let me know if there's anything you need or anything I can do at all to help or make this easier for you - a place to crash, a meal, a ride from the airport - anything.
I'm so so sorry this is happening, and am sending happy thoughts and prayers for both you and your mom.
Lots of Love, Hugs and Happy Happy Thoughts
Post a Comment
<< Home