A Brief Update
Hey gang. Just thought I'd update briefly... First off, I really appreciate everyone wanting to help - it's made a huge difference, even if there wasn't anything concrete to be done. Thank you everyone!
Mom's been released from the hospital on zillion-dollar medication (thankfully 80% covered by work), and is recuperating at home. One of her friends has moved in, so she isn't living alone and that's fab.
I'm madly running around between her place, helping several friends move and doing all that life-setting-up stuff that comes with moving back. Am going slightly cross-eyed, but I'm sure no one will notice with my glasses on :)
Breakfast calls, so I shall bid you all a temporary adieu and leave to deal with my car.
Mom's been released from the hospital on zillion-dollar medication (thankfully 80% covered by work), and is recuperating at home. One of her friends has moved in, so she isn't living alone and that's fab.
I'm madly running around between her place, helping several friends move and doing all that life-setting-up stuff that comes with moving back. Am going slightly cross-eyed, but I'm sure no one will notice with my glasses on :)
Breakfast calls, so I shall bid you all a temporary adieu and leave to deal with my car.

1 Comments:
At 9:03 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hey Sunshine,
glad to hear things are going somewhat better for your mum.
As for being extremely busy, well, you're a champion business manager! (OED, 1.a. obsolete - makes that a [weak] pun)
And with all those wonderful people around to help, I'm sure you'll be alright. :)
Liverpool sends warm, cloudy greetings to our dearly missed Sunshine,
Mick, one of my Scousers, specially wants me to say 'ello, he thought you were "a real' fun lass, y'know"
cheers
Christian
Post a Comment
<< Home