Congratulations! I heard from Nicole. Can't wait to see your ring. So does this mean that we have another player for the softball team! All the best, girl
Okay, your blog needs serious updating. Once you are back from your honeymoon, maybe???? BTW I tagged you in my blog... So at least you can get started back with a post. LOL Missing you!
Random facts about me:
*My left sock always goes on first
*I ordained myself online at a random Internet church and am now officially Reverend Sunshine, and can marry people in 42 US states and a few provinces. You only need to call me "Your Holiness" on special occasions.
*My novel of choice for my sixth grade book report was "War and Peace".
*My first trip abroad was when I moved to Tokyo for two years.
*I don't eat my crusts.
*My all time favourite movie is "The Pirate Movie", which is a hilarious 1982 remake of the Pirates of Penzance. Very few people appreciate its status as a cinematic gem.
5 Comments:
At 2:26 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh!
This certainly warrants continental European usage of exclamation marks! Even internet slang use of Capslock!
So
CONGRATULATIONS! :)
all the best
from Christian
At 8:23 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Call me, dammit :)
At 6:25 p.m.,
Unknown said…
OHMYGOD!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so great!
And I MUST see this sparkly sapphire ring!
YAY! I'm so happy for you!!!
At 3:32 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! I heard from Nicole. Can't wait to see your ring.
So does this mean that we have another player for the softball team!
All the best, girl
At 9:54 a.m.,
My5flutterbies said…
Okay, your blog needs serious updating. Once you are back from your honeymoon, maybe???? BTW I tagged you in my blog... So at least you can get started back with a post. LOL Missing you!
Post a Comment
<< Home